Sunday 1 January 2017

Sweet Cindy - The web babe I like

Many years back I found a photo of a girl, half naked on a sofa and I liked her. She didn't look amazing in that particular photo but after a bit of tracking down, I found the entire set and got attracted with her. She is the typical girl next door, except in her case next door means Germany! I then found out she had several websites and had started nude modelling in her teens.

Yes that is Nude. Modeling. In her Teens. It was said on the site and in forums that the photograph was her grand dad. Now you believe this or not, it is irrelevant. I ended up following this girl and I bought almost everything she ever done.

I cannot tell you how many times I have masturbated looking at her because I would be shocked myself. It has been around 10 years since I found her, I have 85 GB worth of material gathered before she dropped out of the internet and I keep looking at her photos regularly.

So today I will share some of them with you. You may know here, you may already like her or maybe it will be brand new. In any case, she does it for me big time and I hope you enjoy looking at her.

Happy Wanking.










2 comments:

  1. where can you find her videos and picture sets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like the 'girl next door' look about her and she seemed to love posing for slightly 'naughty' pics. She got chubbier and her boobs much bigger in the later stuff and I preferred her earlier more innocent pics to be honest. She was a sweet little frauline and I'd love to see how she looks today

    ReplyDelete