Tuesday 3 January 2017

Shaved pubes

Hi everybody, thank you for following this wanker... well hopefully  you are quite the voyeur and that goes well with an exhibitionist like me.

Ok, I have showed you parts of my wife in previous posts so let's now make this post about me ;-)
Hey after all masturbation is about self love, isn't it? 

Don't worry, most of my posts will be graphic and there will be more of the wifey... promise! and a few other surprises for the real perverts out there. (and there must be plenty, come on it can't just be me!)

Anyway, the theme of today is that I have decided to cut down the forest that was hiding my cock. Truth is, my wife was begging me to do it... she found 2 reasons for it:
1. it looks better, my dick looks bigger, she prefers it and that should be enough for me anyway
2. It is much better for blow-jobs and that suits me well 😁


So, there we go, my body is not top model or whatever. I am 40 years old and not a top athlete so what do you want? OK I'll show you photos  from me 10 years ago to compare...

This here is my tool, soft and floppy and then hard and looking right back at you! If you are wondering I am uncut but I do love the feel of retracting the foreskin and letting the knob show properly, like a single eye.

Ok, all up to you to see and comment. You know what guys? I am only at the very beginning of this daily blog but I would really love it if you could comment, add feedback and even contact me!

Just email if you wish at pervbabas@gmail.com and tell me about you, your own walking habits, what you want to see on my blog, what story you want. Just tell me anything you feel like and if I like your stuff, I might send you some nice gifts... tempted? Come, don't be shy.



No comments:

Post a Comment